3/03/2011

They're Gr-r-reat!

I don't know if it is a sign

Or if it was just luck.

But I have a good feeling about today

All thanks to these


That is right. My pants.
These are the only pair of skinnys I brough to the JC with me
and they will forever be my favorite. 

This morning I woke up to one of my roommates lovingly sitting on me
telling me to come to breakfast with her.
I went without even a pause to change out of the clothes I had slept in.

After a healthy bowl of Cookie Crisp I returned to my room
only to get the smell of sleep off of me.

As I was searching my drawers and closet for something to wear I came across these.

As I pulled them out of the drawer I heard a clink of metal.
I looked down and found a 5 sheckel piece laying in my drawer right where the skinnys had been.

Immediately a smile spread across my face.

I continued putting my clothes on and after I was all zipped up I felt something in my pocket.
Naturally I reached in to see what it could possibly be.

That is right my comrades.
Crinkled up in these pants were 20 sheckels.

It is a very good thing my roommates were not in the room
for I started jumping for joy.
I realized that I had not only found 5 sheckels but 25.

I have come to the conclusion that these pants are good luck.
I plan on wearing them during finals, which are this afternoon.

It could be nothing other than density...
I mean destiny.

Who knew that 25 sheckels (which is equivalent to about $6.75)
could bring so much happiness into my life.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what you can do with 25 sheckles?? Man that's like striking gold! Israeli Gold!

    I dub that day "Best Day Ever"

    ps-they are called "oogie-oohs" Get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! oh.... if only I could click "like" like 50 times :)

    ReplyDelete